Adding is the first thing you should do when logging into Auctioner.
- Your Auction Name
- Your Auction Address
- Your Auctions Town
- Your Auctions Country
- Your Auctions Postcode
- Seller Commission
- Set your default seller commission. Seller Commission can be changed on a seller to seller basis.
- Seller Commission is a Percentage.
- Buyer Commission
- Set your Buyer Commission. This is the % amount that will be added to the hammer/sold price.
- Delivery Charge
- Set your default Delivery Charge in £. Delivery amount can be changed when adding it, this is only a default placeholder.
- Default Bidding Number Start
- Bidding Numbers start at this number on each auction.
- Enter your VAT %.
- Choose your Currency
- Online Bidding Charge
- This charge is applied to every online bidding invoice. This is usually the same amount you would charge for a bidding catalogue.