Creating an Auction with Auctioner
Apologies at the minute this walk through is very text heavy, we will be working on pictures and videos to further the understanding of how to run an auction room.
Creating an auction is very simple. At the top right any page when you are not in an auction there will be a Green “Create Auction” Button. There are only two things you need to know when creating an auction. How to name it and what date it is on.
- Naming Your Auction
- Keep it Short
- Keep it Unique
- Letter Increments followed by the auction date works very well: eg
- A010118 – This is Auction “A” and the auction is on 1st Jan 18.
- B070118 – This is Auction “B” and the auction is on 7th Jan 18.
- This keeps auction names unique and you only need to use the letter as a reference when labelling items such as A – A1 on an item would correlate to Auction “A” , Seller “A” Item number 1.
- Use the date and time picker to select when your auction will start.
- Only future dates are allowed
- Date and Time is required
- Click date -> Click Hour -> Click Minutes and it will add it into the field for you.
That’s all you need to know about creating an Auction.